Job description / Role
This role is responsible for the project management of DMCC’s ongoing / planned development(s). The Senior Development Manager will be assisting/working together with the Development Director from design until handover of the current/future projects on various undeveloped plots within the Uptown and JLT Community.
We have an excellent job opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to manage real estate development projects. This role will oversee all aspects of building, design, permitting and construction as well as all phases of real estate development including site visits, predevelopment, proposing/securing funding for projects, finance, work with/review feasibilities, manage and overview of the planning, design and construction stages.
The Senior Development Manager will manage real estate development projects by:
• Oversee all aspects of building, design, permitting and construction
• Work with the Director of Development to implement strategic priorities for the company projects in terms of commercial management, project management, finance management as well as managing necessary stakeholders
• Coordinate and work with all design consultants, PMC’s, contractors, stakeholders, financial contributors, authorities, etc as required by the project
• Develop schedules and budgets for assigned projects
• Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to best meet program goals
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Engineering, Architectural and/or Urban Design
• 10+ years extensive experience and in depth knowledge of the Gulf region with at least 3 years experience in the Middle East with a delivered track of projects
• Experience with a client based Developer is a bonus
• Should have a good eye to pick out issues in drawings
• Presentation skills
• Design management
• Scope management
About the Company
DMCC is the authority on trade, enterprise and commodities in Dubai - home to the world's leading businesses of today, and tomorrow.
The most successful markets create conditions that enable producers, traders and consumers to thrive. DMCC is a Dubai Government Authority (established in 2002) committed to developing these ideal conditions and has a strong track record in commodity trade facilitation where we encourage and support business through the platforms we provide. These include our Free Zone, commodity exchanges, legal and regulatory frameworks and our strong real estate offering.
Indispensable to the economic growth of the nation, at DMCC - we together with our members - deliver strong performance today, and sustainable growth tomorrow.