Job description / Role
A global retailer, which is a market leader also within the GCC, have created a new role for an ambitious Social and Digital Manager (Arabic speaker) to join their growing team.
- Manage the yearly social & digital strategy and the implementation of all editorial content across all social platforms in line with overall marketing strategies
- Develop and manage the media partnerships with key brand partners and tailoring making media plans per brand requirement
- Manage strong digital presence across all media and social platforms while optimizing reach and media spend
- Experience with digital and social tools with the ability to make business decisions from learnings
- Manages the yearly strategy of the editorial plan in line with the news and commercial priorities of the brand. Ensure a regular reporting of actions carried out (scope, commitment, evolution of communities, comparison with competitors ...)
- Manage and develop user generated content on different platform. Intervene on brand partnerships by carrying out web marketing actions: cross linking, social media advertising campaigns, partnerships.
- Provides and adapts content for each specific network – providing images & graphics, curating photos & Videos for all social platforms ( facebook, instagram, snapchat..)
- Monitor all social networks and news across digital platforms, be tuned in and continuously reviewing what is said about the brand on social networks.
- Tech savvy professional - Always aware of what is pulsing in the news and across industries – knows where to look for new information and what people are talking about
- Manage all social customer care requirements through social networks in connection with customer service team
- Engage with fans , followers, influencers to build communities and boost brand awareness
- Be able to react and respond quickly to changes on social networks & to manage smoothly all customer service requirements on social platforms
- Be a real ambassador for the brand and to lead discussions on social with internal (marketing, offer, ecommerce, operations , supply chain teams) and external (brands, agencies, influencers)
- Take risks , test new strategies ,new content while analyzing and frequently testing on new ideas
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights & next steps to make informative decisions
- Coordinate within the marketing and internal teams to ensure brand consistency and plans
- Negotiate and manage the follow-up of the test operations produced with the partner brands
- Implement regular KPIs reporting and analysis and improve site statistics: site visits, login times, key figures of the headings
- Develop the community and establish a web marketing plan for recruiting new members
- Coordinate all the actions of social platforms with the different services (offer, legal) and providers (technical agency, router, author, brands).
- Track and manage the budget for social platforms
Competencies and character:
- Fascinated by technology and on the lookout for digital trends, detects all new tools & platforms (eg, Snapchat, Hyperlapse ,Snaplytics, Linkfluence) that can promote a close relationship with communities.
- Responsiveness and ability to manage multiple actions at once
- Tech savvy Professional - Always aware of what is pulsing in the news and across industries – knows where to look for new information and what people are talking about
- Understanding of the economic stakes of the company and its powers
- Mastery of KPI's monitoring tools (Social Bakers, Radarly, Linkfluence, etc)
- Good copywriting and creative skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Must be fluent or native Arabic
- Hands on experience with social media team management
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Green Gulf Careers
Digital Marketing and Web Executive