Job description / Role
We are working with a leading advertising agency that has an exciting new career opportunity in the Middle East. They are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join their dynamic team in Dubai. You should be an Arabic speaker who has proven experience in managing digital accounts and brands, preferably in the Automotive industry.
As a Senior Digital Strategist, you will:
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to all the digital platforms across all accounts
- Provide guidance to clients’ in determining their goals, objectives, target audience and identify best strategy
- Lead the digital and brand pitching/presentations of the agency’s services and offerings
- Collaborate with internal key members (e.g. creative teams) in developing innovative strategies and creative briefs
- Set and monitor key performance indicators
- Measure performance, gather insights, and recommend optimizations of strategic plans
- Perform digital workshop trainings and seminars to foster the team’s creative/strategic competencies
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Arabic proficiency is a must
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same role and capacity in a Digital Communications Agency
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital accounts in the Automotive industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- A strategic, out-of-the box thinker, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
For the right candidate, the company will provide at a competitive tax-free salary, plus great benefits. If you think you have the qualifications to take on this amazing opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.