Job description / Role
Seeking a Senior level Dispute Resolution Lawyer for a leading tier law firm located in the Dubai, UAE.
- The firm’s practice is DIFC oriented and, ideally, require lawyers with High Court experience from a recognised common law jurisdiction to assist and managed work with their overseas clients.
- The firm is in need of an experienced Dispute Resolution Lawyer who is comfortable with both, high value and high-profile litigation & arbitration matters.
- At least 7 years of experience, operating in a recognised law firm.
- Common law admitted with some experience within their jurisdiction equivalent of their higher court(s)
- Proven track record within leading dispute team
- Confident managing their own caseload and interacting with clients.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Corporate & Finance Lawyer
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jul|
Inhouse Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
Legal Advisor & Board Secretary
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Legal Counsel, 4 PQE, Arabic Speaker
RTC-1 Employment Services