Job description / Role
One of our Multinational clients is looking for a Senior Dot Net Developer who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting dot net applications, as well as deploying and monitoring the applications on cloud infrastructure. Additionally, the senior dot net developer will work with the management and the business to develop technical briefs, specifications, requirement specifications and test plans as required.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role, you will as part of the development team:
• Develop, support, maintain, and enhance dotnet (framework and core) applications and technology solutions.
• Work closely with the business to determine client needs and help develop requirement specifications.
• Ensure development efforts meet or exceed client expectations, meeting requirements of scope, functionality, and time while adhering to defined and agreed upon standards.
• Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
• Encourage collaborative efforts with on-premise and remote team members.
• Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version control.
• Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
• Deploy the solutions developed to the cloud/server infrastructure.
• Maintain high availability of the deployed solutions.
• Must possess strong technical and business communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Have an aptitude for continuous improvement.
• Advanced knowledge of C#
• Proven experience of developing ASP.NET 4.5 (or later) and dot net core web applications
• Knowledge of enterprise application design and patterns
• Thorough understanding of writing secure code
• Advanced Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core ORM skills.
• Substantial experience developing Web API endpoints for Mobile Applications
• Proven front-end development experience using the React framework, preferably using Typescript.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above, with proven knowledge of stored procedures and advanced query designs.
• Experience with continuous integration, deployments, and troubleshooting, preferably on Azure.
• Experience of working with Azure functions, Azure cloud storage, virtual machines, and domain management.
• Thorough knowledge of the git versioning platform.
• Overall Experience 5 - 7 Years
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with .NET technologies
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing application deployment.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
Kindly note that candidates that are immediately available to join would be given first priority, as this role needs to be filled ASAP.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||25 Aug|
Senior .Net Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
Full Stack Developer Web Developer .Net Technologies