Job description / Role
Successful Local MEP Consultancy requires Senior Electrical Site Engineer for a prestigious Dubai based project.
You will be the consultants main technical adviser on site
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relations and expectations
- Responding to client clarifications on technical and contractual issues
- Ensure client satisfaction with construction supervision services
- Attend internal and external project kick-off meetings
- Prepare the breakdown of all items on the BOQ
- Review material submittals
- Review all shop drawings
- Conduct a site inspection to ensure that the works are carried out as per the approved shop drawings
To apply for the role you must meet most of the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or or similar
- Have 15+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Have at least 5+ years of experience working in design with in an engineering consulting company
- Have at least 10+ years site experience
- Have a minimum of 3- 5 years experience in the UAE
- Have excellent written and verbal English
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.