Job description / Role
Senior Electrical Technician - Power Distribution/Desalination/Power Plants High voltage Maintenance
A reputed aluminum production company in Dubai is looking for Senior Electrical Technician (Energy- Power Plant/Desalination Plant/High Voltage Distribution System Maintenance) with hands-on experience in Generation, Transmission & Distribution )
• Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains efficiently a wide range of electrical equipment and systems in power plant.
• Assesses technically the nature of jobs allocated with clear understanding of relevant methods and procedures including associated risks. Selects the required tools and equipment to complete such works in a safe and effective manner.
• A monitor repeated breakdowns and suggests and implements proper resolutions to avoid recurrence of similar problems.
• Reads and understands drawings effectively, trouble shoots, tests and diagnoses failures of production and operating plant equipment and carries out necessary repairs and calibration within the time constraint given to reduce production downtime with minimum direction and supervision.
• Ensures that all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
AED 10,000 to 10,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food Accommodation Transport
• Must have worked as a Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician or in similar position, having 4 to 8 Years of experience in Combined Cycle Power Plant & High Voltage distribution substations.
• Must have B.sc or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Must have Previous experience working in Power Plant or equivalent Heavy Industrial plant with exposure in High Voltage electrical environment.
• Should have experience in Carry out Planned, Preventive, Corrective, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance of large oil filled Generator Step up Transformers up to 560MVA capacity, Distribution Transformers, Air cooled transformers, On &Off load tap changer, Series Reactors, Harmonic filter,132KV/33Kv/11Kv/6.6Kv/3.3KV cables and its associated protection and control
• Able to perform Programmable Multifunction Transducer (Current / Voltage / Power (Active / Reactive) & Frequency)
• Energy meter (Electromechanical, Multi-Function IEDs like D25 and digital meters)
• Read, understand electrical schematic diagrams and troubleshoot control systems in a modern high voltage substation and power plant
• Familiar with Primary and secondary current injection test kit for Circuit Breakers and protection relays such as OMICRON, MANTA , PROGRAMA and ISA etc.
• Familiar with breaker timing test kits, CT Analyzers, SS6 Analyzer such as Omicron, Megger. Doble, MBW
• Must Able to use SAP maintenance modules for checking the notifications, orders, entering maintenance history, Time recording etc.
• Prepares Toolbox Talks and Task Risk Assessment etc.,
• Age 25-38, Male/Female
• Candidates meeting the above requirements and currently in UAE will be considered.
• Job Location- Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 9000-10500 /month
Interested candidates can submit their CV online.
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Maintenance Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Electrical Maintenance Technician
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Big Fish Recruitment
Manpower Middle East
Senior Electrical Engineer