Job description / Role
Senior Energy Engineer (ESCO Business)
25,000 to 30,000 AED per month
- An award winning, fast growing and highly innovative Energy Savings Company (ESCO).
- Their core expertise is in analysing energy consumption in large commercial and residential buildings, retrofitting the technology to improve energy performance of the building and then manage the performance of the business in the future.
- As the UAE is making great striders towards energy efficiency and renewable energy they have a huge order book, with a host of blue chip clients, and are looking to hire a Senior Energy Engineer to join their team.
- This role reports to the Projects Director and is focused on energy efficiency projects at large buildings in the UAE.
- You will be a technical point of contact and perform on-site energy audits.
- You will then recommend Energy Efficiency Measures for the building, with an emphasis on reducing energy consumption and maximizing the clients return on investment.
- You will lead a team during the project delivery stage.
- Salary of 25,000 AED to 30,000 AED per month (€5,500 to 6,500 per month).
- Opportunity to have funding for further professional development courses.
- VISA, Annual Flight and Medical Insurance.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing, award winning, boutique business that is making a difference to the world.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering.
- Strong technical understanding of energy audits, energy efficiency measures and building engineering and design.
- 7 years' experience in energy auditing and energy efficiency.
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of the Energy Savings Company (ESCO) business model.
- You will ideally have experience of working in hot countries where chillers and fans consume a lot of energy.
- Previous experience working in Europe is a distinct advantage.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.