Job description / Role
Senior Engineer - Network Security (UAE Nationals)
• Lead network security design development, implementation, maintenance and support for OT security LAN and WAN infrastructures in line with department objectives and approved OT security architectures.
• Provide applicable design engineering, configuration & commissioning inputs to support unit and department objectives.
• Contribute in Developing, lead and implement processes for network administration, monitoring and related configuration of LANs, WANs across both wired and wireless communications media.
• Conduct hands-on management and troubleshooting of networking devices that include, but not limited to: routers, managed switches, WAN-accelerators, wireless access points, firewalls, IDS/ IPS and other related network hardware.
• Document all maintenance requirements, procedures and prepare maintenance schedules.
• Plan, develop and perform routine and periodic maintenance of hardware and software as per approved maintenance schedules.
• Develop monitoring KPIs, monitor network stability, availability and performance of managed OT network and provide network performance statistics reports.
• Configure security monitoring of managed OT network devices and action related alerts.
• Participate in Planning, developing processes and provide support for managed OT networks with 24x7 on call-support where required.
• Coordinate with vendors and suppliers for hardware maintenance and troubleshooting when necessary.
• Contribute in developing processes, manage, identify root-cause, diagnose and resolve network problems on a timely basis as to meet SLA requirements; provide input to improve SLA and other non-conformities and develop action plans.
• Perform processes, manage and maintain network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Create and maintain necessary network drawings and demonstrate alignment to approved OT security architectures.
• Provide required support for OT Security related projects ensuring task ownership is upheld and expectations delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensure regular reporting to Project Manager and associated project custodians is available.
• Provide improvement suggestions for project tasks by engineering optimizations supported by appropriate justifications.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent (Minimum 3 years experience) / Diploma Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent (Minimum 4 years experience)
• Applied knowledge of Information Security concepts and standards; awareness of related security regulations
• Certifications in Networking such as CCNP (Routing & Switching, Security) or equivalent from other vendors
• Applied knowledge of Information Security Standards such as ISO 27001 and related regulations.
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Network Engineer - Wireless - ISP - Cisco - Survey
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|