Job description / Role
* Exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest UAE based financial services institutions.
* Must have Islamic banking and digital enterprise architecture experience
Our client is a large Islamic financial solutions provider. An ideal candidate will be an Enterprise Architect who possess strong experience in delivering digital solutions within the financial services sector whilst playing a key leadership role in the assessment and delivery of digital capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of business priorities for Digital Transformation
* Support the Enterprise Architecture function
* Contribute to Enterprise Architecture repository at business, data and application levels.
* Contribute to the organisation's Digital Transformation Strategy and participate in the planning and execution of IT initiatives
* Impact analysis of Digital Transformation initiatives on business and IT
* Change Governance functions
What the ideal candidate will have:
* At least 10+ years of enterprise solution architecture experience within the banking or financial services sector
* Strong experience with IBM WebSphere products or other enterprise software
* Strong knowledge of Islamic Banking
* Strategic capability
* Efficient stakeholder management capabilities
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant field
What's on offer:
* Tax free salary with exciting rewards/benefits
* Hands on role and an opportunity to interact with leading technologies
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
IT Application Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
CTO (IT Solutions)
Digital Transformation Director
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
Business Information Manager
IT Infrastructure Architect - Systems