Job description / Role
The Senior Executive Assistant will provide critical administrative support to the Principal and Partners ensuring that operational, project-based and business development requirements are carried out effectively and efficiently.?The position requires thorough knowledge of the Leaderships teams business needs and is expected to maintain a working knowledge of the Firm, relevant practice areas and the industry in general.?
Partner / Principal Support:
• Draft excellently written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets of a standard to be communicated company-wide or with top clients
• Effectively manage and utilize the CRM system and assist with business development by establishing appropriate relationships with client contacts.
• Conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from various tools
• Review daily news feeds, articles and security updates and relate to consultants or practice areas as appropriate
• Manage professional calendar(s) by coordinating appointments, prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, book conference rooms, catering and other logistics when planning bigger events
• Manage, submit and reconcile time reports, expenses, credit card statements and payments
• Arrange extensive travel requests, often changing at the last minute for multiple colleagues
• Review, format, proofread and prepare documents and presentations, adhering to company standards
• Coordinate project set-up for new engagements: communicating the team SharePoint site, managing permissions and ensuring all is in order on client site (security/ID badges, printer access, etc.)
• Understand and compile financial documents necessary to open a job, leverage WIP tracking, and manage client invoicing and payment processing where applicable
• Support proposal efforts by conducting research (to create board member maps) and providing up-to- date Firm data
• Provide coverage, assistance, and back-up for other administrative staff
• Attend and participate in administrative team meetings and other office-wide meetings and events
• Oversee/direct clerical and/or temporary help as needed
Experience, Education and Skill Requirement:
• Degree educated
• Five years corporate Director level support experience in a professional services industry
• Well-articulated, with an excellent command of the English language
• Excellent analytical, administrative, organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively at all levels
• Comprehensive knowledge of core MS Office, Windows, SharePoint, and private software applications and technology, Including networks and databases. Specifically, strong capability in Excel and Power Point
• High levels of initiative, resourcefulness and responsiveness. Able to identify problems, anticipate others’ needs and take proactive action where appropriate
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Sound judgment with independent decision making
• Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Executive Assistant for an International Oil Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Executive Assistant (C-Level)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
BAC Middle East