Job description / Role
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify relevant Awards and Business Excellence programs for Apparel Group.
- Set up yearly calendar of submissions.
- Coordinate with relevant departments and Lead them to successful submissions.
- Review past submissions feedback and implement necessary changes within the company.
- Attend relevant events and conferences to increase knowledge about Business Excellence programs.
- Stay up to date with Industry standards and innovations.
- Write articles monthly for the internal Newsletter.
- Punctual support might be needed within the team for our CSR & Sustainability programs.
- Strong English written and communication skills.
- Experience in EFQM, DQA, ISO certifications & Excellence Awards.
- Good Interpersonal skills, Positive attitude, Go getter.
- Able to multi task with good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.