Job description / Role
Senior FEA Specialist based in UAE will provide pre & Post sales technical support for customers in Middle East region, using ANSYS Mechanical products by responding to customer inquiries including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, person will be responsible for mentoring other team members and provide expert guidance whenever required.
• High quality pre/post-sales support to customers on ANSYS Mechanical products
• Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
• Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
• Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
• Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
• Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
• Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
• Provide mentorship and technical guidance to team members
• Post Graduate in Mechanical/Civil, Aeronautical, Chemical Engineering
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in solving ANSYS Mechanical (Workbench & APDL, Explicit Dynamics, Crash & Dynamic Analysis, Fatigue, linear & non-linear), pre-processing tools (Design Modeler, SpaceClaim and Meshing)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
• Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
• Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.