Job description / Role
Senior Finance Business Partner Gulf & KSA
NTS Group is working exclusively with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner Gulf & KSA to be based in the Dubai office.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, the SFBP will be responsible for;
• Develop understanding of the business context associated with value creation, translate financial and non-financial data into business opportunities
• Understand the financial challenges and strategically influence them to deliver options to meet financial targets
• Drive business performance, continuous productivity improvements and standardisation across the area of responsibility
• Accountable for timely and high-quality financial reporting, analysis and metrics to key stakeholders
• Driving one set of numbers across all financial reports
• Own and provide financial information and expertise to inform and challenge the business strategy
• Drive investment plans and budget/forecasting process
• Accountable for the analysis and interpretation of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions
• Coach and challenge the organisation to increase financial awareness to enable successful business decision making
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Min 10-15 years of experience within a leading global company (FMCG, Pharma, Biotech)
• Degree educated with a recognised Financial Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Regional experience across the Gulf & KSA markets
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.