Job description / Role
Robert Half are working on a Senior Finance Manager mandate with an exciting European Energy business. The position is based in Dubai, and the role is a new hire due to rapid expansion.
The Senior Finance Manager will have strong taxation experience and will directly support and report to the Group's Chief Financial Officer. They will also be the bridge between Corporate Finance and Structured Finance departments, taking and feeding information between the two departments and ensuring a smooth workflow throughout daily activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support preparation of annual budget & reviews, cashflow planning and monthly management reporting.
* Responsible for tax structuring for multiple countries of operation, leading the tax DD process and ensuring tax.
* Assumptions are accurately reflected in financial forecasts and cashflow planning models.
* Support preparation of interim and audited annual financial statements.
* Manage cost control and payment processes for the Group.
* Responsible for due execution of tax compliance reporting of project companies.
* Support the project development process, liaising with Project Development and Structured Finance teams.
The successful candidate must have this experience to be considered:
* Energy or Construction
* Strong Taxation experience
* Experience in working in an MNC
* Project finance experience
* CPA or CFA is an asset
* Be based in the UAE already
Qualifications & Experience:
* Master's degree in Finance or Accounting.
* CPA or CFA is an asset.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar position, while managing cross-border tax structuring.
* Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
* Experience in the renewables or construction industry is an asset.
* Experience in IFRS and structured accounting work that meets global standards.
* Experience in working in a multinational and fast-paced environment.
* Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.