Job description / Role
A global business and professional services brand is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Dubai commercial finance team. The successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team, providing finance and analytic support to aid business decisions.
• A well-established yet growing business services organization holding offices and operations globally.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
• Providing financial and analytical support to leadership, management and directors
• Analyze client profitability, pricing and risk
• Complete reports on team and sales performance
• Provide support to internal and external auditors
• Ad hoc analytical projects as and when the business requires
• AED 25000 - 30000
• Bonus scheme
• Flights and medical (family status)
The Senior Financial Analyst will hold the following skill set and experience:
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Have worked a professional services organization
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Be CPA or CFA qualified
• Have experience of using Oracle
• Have previously operated in a similar Senior Financial Analyst position
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.