Job description / Role
A semi-government Food business in Abu Dhabi is growing very quickly. This role is a new addition to the finance team.
Candidates should have FMCG (ideally food) industry experience and will need to live in Abu Dhabi to avail the full package (schooling & housing allowances).
• Consolidate the budgetary forecast and inputs from sectors/ offices and departments in line with strategies, policies and framework set by the CFO
• Assist in setting the budget with external stakeholders
• Support the development of departmental plans by reviewing the financial part of the drafted plans submitted and providing relative costing figures
• Define precise financial targets from visions, strategies and programs and allocate the required financial resources and cost limitations in order to achieve it
• Forecasting, strategic planning, financial risk control, liquidity planning
• Develop payment schedules, budgets and forecasts through the application of financial capital allocation methodologies and processes
• Monitor the company’s financial performance, in order to provide transparency and accountability, by developing and tracking a standardized system of KPIs and ensure that financial risk is mitigated and accounted for by running cost controlling activities
• Review, assess and approve contingency budget requests
• Develop and apply risk scenarios, frameworks and simulations that can affect the financing activities
• Direct the formulation of management reports highlighting deviations, budget deficits/extensions and initial recommendation, before reviewing and distributing to leadership for comments
• Review of costing analysis with process owners
• Ensure that opportunities for cost reduction and optimization are identified
• Support the Sales Department re pricing
• Ensure that financial reports are standardized across the company
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + schooling
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CA, CPA)
• 8-10 yrs work experience as a financial analyst
• FMCG industry experience
• Willing to live in Abu Dhabi
• A high performer, always looking to add-value
• Ambitious & dynamic, which should be demonstrated on the CV through continuously being promoted year after year
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accountant (VAT Compliance)
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Cognition General Trading