Job description / Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Front-End Software Developer based in UAE Dubai. The focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (Redux). The Jobholder will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. He/she will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Mainly duties and responsibilities include:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Next.js
• Building reusable and responsive components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code - Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Implement SEO recommendations from the SEO Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology or other relevant fields from a reputed and accredited university
• Minimum of 3 years working in front-end web development with React.js. Experience working with Next.js, or related subjects.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience consuming RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (Github, CodeCommit)
• Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
• Exceptional learning skills - Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Fluency in both oral and written English
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Experience with AWS Developer Tools is a plus.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Front End Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services