Job description / Role
Our client, a luxury furniture retail company is expanding its operation in Abu Dhabi and currently looking for a Senior Furniture Sales Consultant. In this role, you will have a preassigned sales quota that you must meet each month. Your primary responsibility is approaching customers as they enter the store, inquiring about the type of furniture they want, making suggestions as they show customers around, and closing the sale. You must also answer any questions the customer asks, conduct suggestive selling so as to move multiple products, process the paperwork, and arrange financing when needed. Also, you will be responsible for arranging any fabric change requests for the customer on certain pieces of furniture.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Recommend products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products.
- Maintain knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices.
- Prepare sales slips and contracts, arranged delivery, and facilitated special requests and orders.
- Sell ancillary products such as insurance and service contracts, arranged financing options for customers.
- Provide knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service.
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must understand furniture layout and interior design.
- Must have a good eye for details and have worked on classic, contemporary, modern, accessories interior design.
- At least 5 years of experience working with luxury furniture in retail.
- Willing to work in-store and be a sales consultant at the same time.
- Can start immediately!
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Able to work 6 days a week from 10 AM to 7 PM and flexible to work overtime if needed.
- The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of furniture designs they have worked in their previous work history.
- Experienced with AutoCAD – Intermediate.
- Located and willing to work in Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Senior Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Furniture Sales Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sales Advisor - Jewelry Retail (Arabic National)
Sales Executive - Retail Food Trading
Ziad Galadari Group