Job description / Role
• This role reports to Middle East Recruiting Manager. The Senior Recruiting Coordinator / Team Leader supports the recruiting efforts with a specific focus on the Middle East countries and schools.
• S/he plays an integral role in developing recruitment strategies and resourcing plan.
• S/he provides day-to-day leadership to the team of 2-3 Assistants
• Manage the whole recruiting process for the channels responsible for, in particular for the Middle East countries and schools (special focus on KSA)
• Plan strategies, attend events, screen applications, make invite/reject decisions, prepare offers, organize follow-up processes, budget management and reporting.
• Budget management
• Manage Permanent and Temporary pipelines for the channels responsible for (in particular for the Middle East countries and schools) in coordination with other recruiting team-members in charge of other recruiting channels to meet Team’s target and goals.
• Manage a team of 2-3 Assistants: day-to-day work allocation and performance appraisals.
• Assist with target setting and forecasting, identify new sources to meet the Recruiting target.
• Push for changes and identify areas for improvement in recruitment process.
• Contribute to various recruiting activities across company network.
• Coordinate the ME Recruiting presence on social media and website (in collaboration with the Marketing Team).
• A relevant bachelor's degree
• 6-7 years corporate recruiting experience, preferably at a professional services firm in the Middle East
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Experience managing a team
• Comfortable with regular travel to KSA
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders effectively
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Excellent team management skills
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruiter - Engineering & Construction
Manpower Middle East
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist