Job description / Role
As the Senior HR Manager, reporting to the Head of HR you will join a leading HR team where you will be responsible for leading the team and influencing key stakeholders throughout the business. This is a senior role where you will add value at both an operational and HR Strategic level
* Responsible for day to day delivery of the HR function.
* Work with the Head of HR to develop the HR strategy and function
* Work with other Business Service units to ensure a joined-up approach in providing services to the Business.
* Responsible for the day to day management, engagement and development of the Dubai HR team.
* Contribute to the development of the people strategy for the MENA business.
* Build relationships within the business to ensure that HR is a strategic business partner
* Propose new ideas that may lead to better strategic decisions
* Support the business to embed a culture of ongoing feedback.
* Work with L&D colleagues
* Work with the MENA management team, senior HR team globally and the business on various change-management.
Skills and Experience
* A strong commercial understanding of the practical application of HR and able to quickly build credibility with staff across all levels of the business, Strong influencing and negotiating skills required.
* The ideal candidate will have a strong financial, professional or private sector background with management experience.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills; a proven ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and use initiative as appropriate with proven ability to work in a team environment
* 10 years plus experience at a senior management level essential.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Robert Half International (RHI)
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)
HR Manager - International Law Firm
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent