Job description / Role
• The incumbent will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with departmental and company strategic goals
• The incumbent will be expected to successfully implement HR strategy and deliver customer service within the organization
• The responsibilities will include recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, talent retention, performance management, training & development, policies and procedures, HR Management reports
• Postgraduate in MBA.
• Understanding of HR fundamentals and recruitment life cycle alongw ith excellent interviewing and convincing skills.
• Infrastructure experience is essential
• Excellent MS Word, Powerpoint and Excell skills.
• At least five years experience in HR Executive. Experience Range 05 to 06 Years
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
HR Source Consulting
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
HR and Admin Officer