Job description / Role
Job Purpose: The Senior HR Officer is responsible to support the HR Manager with key areas of the function and be responsible for the preparation and delivery of tasks or objectives in line with the wider HR & Development Strategy. This post will have a particular focus on recruitment ensuring the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, training & development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business goals.
· Recruitment & Selection process through to the on boarding process.
· HR Administration & Leave Management Process.
· Training & Development across the organisation.
· Ensuring the implementation & adherence of various policies, processes, procedures & systems across the organisation.
· Manage the transactional elements of HR including HR reporting, maintaining Employee data and drafting employment contracts and will assist with the implementation of various HR systems.
· Responsible for HR data analysis such as staff turnover rate, attendance rate so as to manage the team in an effective way.
· Make recommendations where appropriate regarding improvements to existing policies, procedures and systems.
· Develop a good working relationship with other departments and all employees.
· Diploma or Degree in HRM
· Min. of 9-10 years in an HR role
· Candidates with experience in the education industry would be preferred
· Candidates with strong recruitment background and experience in performance management would be preferred
· Ability to gain credibility quickly and to cultivate good relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
· Ability to handle multiple senior leaders
· Ability to work with people from various cultural backgrounds
· Ability to work within a dispersed team, collaborating as appropriate but taking ownership and responsibility for own areas of work
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to produce work to a high level of accuracy and detail
· This position would be the first point of contact for multiple stakeholders, hence the candidate should be able to take initiative and lead
· Calm, particularly under pressure, and able to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to manage challenging situations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good reporting and MS Excel skills
· Proficient in MS Office & Computer Applications
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.