Job description / Role
As a Senior HR operations Officer you will provide front-line operational HR support and services to the business. Working with the support of the broader HR & admin division team, this hands on role provides generalist HR support to all the employees, predominantly through the provision of expert advice and solutions to line managers on operational HR practices, covering the full employee lifecycle
• Prompt services to all the employees and management in order to have highly engaged employees.
• Responsible for monthly report outlining key HR activities and progress against set objectives and reduce the gaps if any.
• Managing the business travel in an efficient and effective manner via HRIS system
• Ensure the HR policies and procedures are implemented and communicated appropriately.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
• Conducting training needs analysis and maintaining the training calendar to facilitate employee training at regular intervals.
• Conducting the employee engagement surveys and work out the action plan.
• Responsible for the Wellbeing Provision including Health and Safety and other such initiatives as may be introduced at site.
• Responsible for the accuracy of data held within the HRIS system in order to have a reliable employee data base.
• To support, and lead where appropriate, on HR projects.
• Handling the employee grievance.
• Dealing with day to day HR queries
AED 14,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor Degree in HR, Master is preferable
• A certification in HR or CIPD/CHRM will be a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of Experience
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal talents
• Computer Proficiency
• Worked on HRIS software
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Executive - Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
Dubai Properties (DP)
HR Generalist / Specialist