Job description / Role
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
At Mott MacDonald, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
- To overview the EPC contractor as Senior Instrument & Control and structural Engineer on project management consultant team for EPC and associated project activities.
- Review all EPC documents and engineering deliverables prepared by EPC Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
- Review compliance with EPC Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Degree in Instrument & Control Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Engineering procurement construction (EPC) within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
- Previous Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
- Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
- In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
- With integrity
- With due skill, care and diligence
- In good faith, and
- In compliance with all applicable laws
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.