Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Integrity / RBI Engineer with Asset Life Extension (ALE) experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting Risk Based Inspection (RBI) studies, providing technical expertise in the area of integrity management, and supporting asset life extension programs for our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Conduct RBI studies and provide recommendations to clients based on the outcome of the studies.
- Develop and maintain integrity management plans for clients.
- Provide technical expertise to clients on issues related to integrity management.
- Perform fitness-for-service assessments and develop repair plans for damaged equipment.
- Develop corrosion monitoring programs and corrosion control plans for clients.
- Perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans for equipment failures.
- Develop inspection plans and schedules for equipment.
- Support Asset Life Extension programs for clients by conducting gap analysis, developing strategies and implementing plans for extending the life of assets.
- Provide support to clients during shutdowns and turnarounds.
- Develop and deliver technical training to clients on integrity management and asset life extension topics.
- Support Digital Team with specification and guidance to build alpha-phe AIMS / RBI / FFS Software for Static Equipment's.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with a focus on integrity management, RBI, and Asset Life Extension.
- Strong understanding of relevant codes and standards (e.g. API 510, 570, 571, 580, 581, 653, and 579).
- Experience with risk assessment methodologies and tools, including RBI and FFS.
- Experience with fitness-for-service assessments and developing repair plans.
- Knowledge of corrosion monitoring and control techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as required.
About the Company
Ankaa Consulting provides a range of risk management services to production and processing industries. Our clients are mainly, though not exclusively, in the upstream and downstream oil and gas sector. We aim to provide our client’s with appropriate tools that enable them to define, measure, monitor, control and report the technical risk profile of their business throughout the asset life cycle. We have a dedicated technical team with broad knowledge, and extensive experience, in the design and operation of all sectors of the oil and gas, chemical and related process industries.
Our knowledge and technology based approach, our attention to our client’s needs, and our dedication to producing high quality deliverable enable us to provide focused, comprehensive and practical solutions to our client’s challenges.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies