This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
Senior Interior Designer
KEO International Consultants
Abu Dhabi, UAE
As Senior Interior Designer working within the Design Division you will be responsible for interior design services in planning, developing and coordinating numerous world class projects, including corporate offices and residential, from pre-design phase to the completion of construction documents.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Producing conceptual design, design development and production drawings of interior projects.
• Reviewing drawings, mock ups, materials and finish samples within a multidisciplinary team, providing solutions to design problems and generating design alternatives.
• Strong budget management skills.
• Thorough knowledge of interior finishes, furniture and equipment with the ability to incorporate applicable building codes and ADA code compliance regulations.
• Interfacing and working with clients in a professional manner to achieve project goals.
• Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills.
• Strong computer literacy working with Excel, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and/ or 3D programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline with a minimum of 15 years as a designer working in a team environment on mid- to large-scale custom design projects. Professional licensure is preferred.
Previous experience gained within a Consultancy Firm and within the Gulf Region would be advantageous.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.