Job description / Role
- Leading the preparation and review of interior architecture design documents, including coordination with other trades and project stakeholders, review of submittals, attending coordination meetings, and preparation of specifications, cost estimates and other technical design documents.
- Leading the programming, planning and design are based on a thorough knowledge of the industry, design and construction.
- Maintaining a day-to-day contact with a client representative, as well as the design team, so to become the center to disseminate the requirements of the project to all involved.
- Working with the engineers and other consultants to ensure all parties are coordinated to achieve the ultimate goal of a fully realized and successful project.
- Perfect knowledge of the preparation of fully detailed Revit walkthrough 3D models for large projects.
- Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates holder of an Architecture degree can be considered if they have min. 15 years of Interior design experience.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience (type of projects: hospitality, public facilities).
- Previous experience in Gulf region is a plus.
About the Company
Established in 1984, Anglo Group is a leading innovator of talent solutions to the clients and jobseekers within a variety of engineering sectors including Water and Wastewater, Construction, Oil/ Energy, Built Environment, IT/ Telecoms, Aerospace, Civil/ Structural, Manufacturing, Mining/ Minerals, and Science and Medical.
Our business is underpinned by the long lasting relationships we build with our clients and jobseekers based on a true understanding of the markets we serve.
Here is a snapshot of our recruitment experience in delivering high quality staff to support and add value to our clients' PSL.
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality/Mixed Use Projects
Design Project Manager for an Architecture and Interior Design Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Design