Job description / Role
My client, a successful and leading Design studio in Dubai is seeking a talented Senior Interior Designer for large prestigious hospitality project to join their thriving team, you will have experience across Hospitality, F&B, projects.
* This is a true senior role - you must have been responsible and lead your open projects (concept) with lots of client interaction and responsibility for Junior team members both managing and as a mentor.
* Ideally with 8 + years' experience solid experience with at least 4 at Senior level.
* Together with a Degree from a reputable university
* 8 + years' experience (Solid experience)
* Local UAE experience
* F&B/ Office/ High- End Residential
* Sketch up, Photoshop, CAD etc required.
* Have a fantastic Design portfolio that is chic and fresh - Hospitality
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Interior Designer - Immediate Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Interior Designer - Hotel Projects
Interior Designer (Hospitality/Hotel Projects)
Interior Designer (Retail)
Senior Interior Designer / Interior Architect