Job description / Role
• Required to join an international engineering & architectural consultancy working on projects across the world.
• The successful candidate will lead the preparation and review of interior architecture design documents, including coordination with other trades and project stakeholders, lead planning & design, liaise regularly with the client, coordinate consultants and engineers to ensure the project is a success
• Interior Design or Architecture degree
• 15 years experience working in interior design of large scale projects such as hospitality, mixed use, luxury residential
• Excellent knowledge of the preparation of fully detailed Revit walkthrough 3D models for large projects.
• Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree from an accredited university.
• Experience of working for large American architectural design companies
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Head of Interior Design
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
Interior Designer - For Future Role
Mohamed Hilal Group
Senior Interior Designer