Job description / Role
Our client is a well-reputed national organization with a diverse portfolio of businesses, and we are recruiting an experienced certified internal auditor to join their Abu Dhabi operations. The role will focus on driving process improvements, mitigating operational risks, providing central risk management and SOX governance.
• Develop audit plans and perform financial, regulatory and operational audits and risk assessments to ensure that all internal audit controls and governance processes are designed, implemented and adhered to across all operations primarily related to financial, technology and operational risk management and continuous improvement.
• Perform audit reviews to ensure that appropriate remedial actions have been implemented and are operationally effective and maintain risk registers.
• Design and document process flows and test compliance for control activities to mitigate risks.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• Certified Internal Auditor with 6 – 10 years’ post qualification experience in planning, executing and reporting operational, financial regulatory and compliance related audits in retail, F&B hospitality, construction or manufacturing environments with a minimum of 3 years’ UAE corporate internal audit experience.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with a value-add mindset and excellent report writing and business risk analytical skills.
• Competent working knowledge of data mining methodologies and IFRS.
• UAE / GCC driving license required.
• Institute of Internal Auditors and Certified Internal Auditor status is mandatory.
• Indian national currently living in the UAE (client mandate).
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Able to live in Abu Dhabi.
• Well-groomed with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to conduct effective interviews at all levels of the organisation and present findings.
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations, local SME and SMBs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.
Based in Dubai, Plum Jobs is a boutique executive search, headhunting & recruitment consultancy and has proven to be a leader in talent acquisition predominately across the UAE, GCC, MENA & Levant regions.
Our recruitment expertise in the following industries continues to grow: Construction, Architecture & Interiors Facilities Management & Real Estate Finance Services & Insurance Government & Nationalisation Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Hospitality, Events & Retail Legal Services Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Marketing & Media Oil & Gas / Energy Professional Services Retail, Trading & Wholesale Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology Telecommunications
Our functional recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support Business Development & Sales Engineering & Technical Executive Appointments Finance Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Human Resources Legal Marketing & Media Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology
Executive Search | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Headhunting | | "C" Suite Appointments |HR Consultancy
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC