Job description / Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading, boutique law in Dubai that is highly ranked by all the leading legal directories and provides high-quality advice to private and commercial clients. They are looking for a Senior Legal Associate for their Dispute Resolution Department. Other responsibilities will include:
• The main point of contact for any and all litigation matters;
• Reviewing and drafting of various commercial documentation and preparing for litigation;
• Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the business and client’s interest;
• Ensure professional and accurate dispute advice;
• Knowledge of litigation funding essential.
• Proven track record of mitigating risks;
• Case Management.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
• With minimum 6+ years PQE with good experience in dispute resolution and litigation
• Has previous experience working as part of an international team of lawyers
• Solid experience of day-day conduct of commercial disputes, in the High Court of England & Wales, as well as arbitrations
• Instructing and managing external counsel and experts
• Provide legal advice to clients on litigation and dispute resolution relating to commercial litigation, contract disputes, property, employment, insurance, finance, and regulatory law matters along with domestic and international arbitration.
• Has provided legal support for clients from a variety of commercial industries related to cross-jurisdictional disputes
• Willing to be based in Dubai
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.