Job description / Role
Join a global organisation and manage the legal function for a large geographical region
Our client is a globally listed logistics company with over 20,000 employees. They continue to rapidly grow and are recognized as a household brand.
* Manage the legal function for the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Reporting directly into the General Counsel
* Support key decision making across your geography. Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
* Draft, review and negotiate contracts in English and Arabic
* Handle disputes in a timely and effective manner together with external counsel
* Advise on compliance matters, and identify areas of risk for the organisation
Join a fast growing organisation and a young, energetic team. Be proud to come in to work and enjoy the company of your colleagues and peers
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* LLB / Law degree from a recognized jurisdiction
* Fully fluent in both English and Arabic
* Experience looking after a large geographical region
* Industry experience (ideally from Logistics and Shipping but would also consider Manufacturing/Oil&Gas/Engineering/FMCG/Industrial environments)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Legal Consultant (Bilingual)
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Head of Legal
Quest Search & Selection
Legal Advisor (Arabic Speaker - Part Time)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Senior Legal Counsel
Viva HR Consultants