Job description / Role
- Provides legal counsel and advice to the Group on operational, commercial and transactional matters as and when required/assigned including international joint ventures, investments, mergers, acquisitions, incorporations, dissolutions and liquidations.
- Drafts, reviews, interprets and amends legal opinions, agreements, letters, memos, submissions and any other relevant documents related to the business, projects or transactions of the Group.
- Assists in review of claims in connection with the Group's business activities including through interpretation and advice on performance of signed contracts and prevailing legislation.
- Assists the General Counsel in oversight of the legal functions of the Group, particularly in development and implementation of common legal practices and joint strategies.
- Manages external legal counsel services, including review of external legal counsel work product, preparation of request for proposals and instructing external legal counsel.
- Advises on compliance mattes related to the Group’s maritime business.
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the General Counsel
- Must be a qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction.
- Bachelor Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- 10 Years Post Qualification Experience of transactional work in the maritime industry, in a reputable international law firm and/or in-house legal department, preferably within a shipyard.
- Fluent in English. Arabic proficiency would be beneficial but not essential.
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Commercial Senior Legal Advisor - Oil & Gas
Senior Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jul|
MBG Corporate Services