Senior Management Accountant, AED 18-20,000 per Month
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Job description / Role
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly small team and the role has arisen as the person I placed there five years ago is emigrating to another country, he has thoroughly enjoyed his time working in this entity. Our client is seeking an experienced/qualified Management Accountant who understands the importance of deadlines. It is essential that you have experience finalizing audits. It would be an advantage if you have Big4 experience. There will be some travel to Singapore and Bangladesh and unfortunately, due to visa issues to Bangladesh, Pakistani nationality candidates will not be considered. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Preparation of all management accounts and audit finalization
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet items
• Experience of UAE VAT
• Manage AP and AR control accounts
• Generate ad hoc reports as per Management requirements
• Filing of quarterly GST
• Cashflow management
• All aspects of management accounting
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree educated
• Strong double entry experience
• Qualified Accountant in either of the following: ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ACA, CA
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience
• Big4 experience would be an advantage
• Audit experience, exposure to working in export/import business with fast moving stock will be an advantage
• Have experience with Sage 300 (Sage ERP Accpac) or SAP will be an advantage
• Must have good work experience in the UAE and be knowledgeable and up to date with the latest TAX regulations
• Keen eye on detail
• Deadline oriented
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• Strong management reporting skills
• Good team player
• You might be occasionally asked to support the HR Head
• Not a ‘clock watcher’ as the other offices are in different time zones
• A UAE driving license would be an advantage
• Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies