Job description / Role
* Dubai-based Director level opportunity with an international management consulting firm
* Exciting new opportunity to drive growth of the Strategy & Ops Consumer Consulting practice
We are partnering exclusively with an international boutique consulting firm that is looking to grow their Dubai office with a Director level hire. This role is part of a global expansion program and will be pivotal in targeting new markets.
The business has a strong track record within the Financial Services space and is now looking to build out their Middle East office. The aim of this hire is to work directly with the Managing Partner on diversifying their portfolio by targeting new industry verticals. As a Director, your primary responsibility will include consulting engagement delivery, client engagement, program monitoring, review of key outputs, and presence in key meetings/presentations.
* Provide strategic direction across accounts to deliver a superior client experience
* Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
* Manage and develop relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
* Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client's strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Senior manager/Director level in a big 4 or boutique consulting firm
* Strong experience of leading consulting engagement teams
* Track record of business development / cross sell
* International project experience
* Broad range of sector experience with spikes in consumer, public sector, private equity and retail.
* Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience.
* Strong academic background.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection
Head of Operations