Job description / Role
Senior Manager - Airfield Capacity Planning (Upcoming)
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll translate forecast traffic scenarios and target service levels into facility requirements to promote airspace and airfield development consistent with planned customer growth.
- You'll analyse the impact of proposed or actual changes of the master plan and develop corresponding action plans.
- You'll be responsible for the management of capacity declaration process for runways and stands to deliver optimal passenger throughput at desired service levels.
- You'll analyse, develop and continually review airspace and airfield service proposition to ensure alignment of future developments with the policy.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level in a numerical subject.
- You should have at least 6-8 years' experience in an operational research related role most of which is in the aviation sector.
- You should be able to demonstrate experience in developing and using simulation and / or planning tools.
- You should have proven project management skills.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|