Senior Manager - Customer Life Cycle Management
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
The job holder is expected to actively engage in the overall strategic planning, customer lifecycle management, creation of customer lifecycle roadmap, ongoing engagement and service, marketing and promotional activities to support the agreed plan.
The role holder will drive and be fully responsible for the PBG segments products per customer, cost to acquire and service and overall profitability through deep analytics.
Analyzing customer profiles to identify personas and their requirements, creating a best in class onboarding and engagement programme and ensuring customer and product retention
- Lead the development and implementation of the customer lifecycle strategy for all PBG segments and design of the strategic intent to ensure sustainable growth in customer engagement and profitability.
- Developing multi-channel engagement strategies that support hyper personalisation through a "digital first" / Omni channel approach.
- Tracking each stage of the customer's lifecycle, assigning metrics to each one and ensuring the delivery of those metrics. First analysing and then setting a clear plan and approach for the five stages of process, namely, reach, acquisition, conversion, retention and loyalty.
- Setting a market leading 45 day customer experience where products per customer is raised on high engagement and understanding for banks wider services.
- Managing the segments lead management framework to ensure customers are engaged with the right solutions at the right time and finding alternative ways to identify and recognise client value and more intelligent segmentation strategies such as value markers.
- Exploring market and technology developments in Customer Relationship Management making recommendation set on the foundations of a robust business case.
- Conducting regular and robust market insights and trends in order to maintain a competitive advantage and where possible lead the market through disruptive concepts. Anticipating market trends and customer behaviour, taking a long term strategic view for the organisation in order to ensure its relevance and sustainability.
- Ensuring CBD customers experience is market leading through a customer centric approach and culture with a "digital first" agenda.
- Work closely with marketing to create a relevant and targeted "always on" communication plan that includes optimisation of digital channels and timely informative for needs based product positioning.
- Enhance the CBD product onboarding journeys removing friction and maximizing engagement and profitability.
- Support the delivery of the groups P&L budgets.
- Monitor, understand and where possible predict attrition hotspots and set agile plans in place to mitigate.
- Evaluating and recommending cost effective fit for purpose loyalty programmes.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure an effective customer ecosystem and exercising Influence without direct authority.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science
- 10+ years of Banking experience with specialised experience in Customer Value, Lifecycle Management, Customer experience, CRM, analytics and strategy and performance.
- Customer services & Engagement experience
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.