Job description / Role
My leading Cyber Security consulting client is currently expanding their security consulting team across GCC and requires a Senior Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for delivering world class Cyber Security advice to a range of top clients. The successful candidate will most likely have come from a consulting background with a track record in vulnerability management, security policies and controls and cloud security.
• Development and implementation of strategic security improvement programmes
• Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients and responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output
• Strategy development and implementation support in the area of Data Privacy
• Payment Card Industry consultancy and audit services
• Cloud Security, particularly CSA guidelines, AWS and Azure operational and infrastructure security
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.