Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks - MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLAND Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
- Plans, oversees and executes the brand marketing and PR efforts for Dubai Parks and Resorts to meet or exceed attendance, revenue and profitability objectives for the destination.
- Develops and executes marketing strategies and plans to meet projected attendance and revenue goals for Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Continually evaluates and optimises marketing plans, campaigns, and channels to achieve KPIs and brand objectives and to compete successfully with other local and regional destinations.
- Acts as the brand guardian; Monitors and improves all the Dubai Parks and Resorts branded content across all marketing and sales channels, ensuring alignment with brand content quality standards, brand guidelines, park IP guidelines and brand tone of voice.
- Develops and oversees the marketing calendar to ensure marketing activities are in place considering business objectives, seasonality, park activities, and market trends
- Project management of all marketing campaigns, content development and marketing initiatives to ensure fast, efficient and effective execution.
- Manages and provides creative direction for the in-house creative team for content development needs, which includes but is not limited to 360 integrated campaign key visual development, advertising, branding, sales collateral development, promotional content and in-house digital marketing content needs.
- Collaborates and supports Digital Marketing team for web, social media, performance marketing, and CRM content development and optimisation.
- Plans and executes all PR activities including development and maintenance of the PR calendar, writes press releases and seeks approvals from all stakeholders.
- Also manages the PR agency and media office function.
- Collaborates with parks and hotels in the destination to create synergies in growing attendance and revenue across the destination.
- Collaborates with Sponsorship & Strategic Partnership team to plan and execute sponsor or partner activities on destination level, benefiting Dubai Parks and Resorts as a brand and destination to maximise its brand reach and engagement by leveraging from sponsor / partner channels.
- Supports Sponsorship & Strategic Partnership team in development of the ideas and visuals for attractive and impactful marketing partnership proposals, helping Sponsorship & Strategic Partnership team to achieve sponsorship and partnership targets.
- Supports international Sales & Trade Marketing teams to provide sales and marketing tools that enables them to be able to sell and market Dubai Parks and Resorts internationally.
- Oversees and coordinates market research and analysis efforts from primary and secondary sources to define the target market for marketing campaigns.
- Leverage brand communications strategy by aligning messaging and image across all levels of marketing, sales and customer service, development and operations
- Establish process and information flows that facilitate knowledge-sharing and ensure that expectations and performance is continually communicated
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan with monthly, quarterly and year update on targets achieve, variance and set-back reporting mechanism
Proactively identifies new marketing channels, opportunities, and initiatives to grow destination's awareness and popularity to improve the visitation and revenue.
- Improve and extend promotion of DPR brands by adopting and utilizing a marketing and business development policy that focuses on increased understanding of, appreciation of, and commitment to all aspects of the brand thus multiplying the impact of the investment in marketing
- Develop and apply formal measurement to demonstrate actual increased customer retention and growth in market share as well as leveraging analytics as an asset
- Provide informed ideas and recommendations that will shape and enhance the future of DPR as an institution of distinction and renown
- Prepare and successfully manage an annual marketing budget reflecting all resources utilized in the operation of the department, with a particular focus upon insuring early anticipation and correction of monthly and period variances to prevent a year-end closing that differs from the approved budget
- Provides day to day support with proactive coaching and mentoring to ensure strong commitment and engagement from all team members, setting the team priorities right, and overseeing their outputs for to achieve brand objectives.
- Becomes the marketing expert that the team can respect, look up to and learn from.
- Develop team KPIs and ensure a proper plan in put into place for their career and personal development/growth
- Assesses the need for outsourced resources, reviews, selects and contracts service providers / agencies to ensure effective and efficient development and execution of marketing activities.
- Exhibits utmost professionalism, empathy, diplomacy, and strong communication skills for complex stakeholder relationship management requirements.
- Develops policies and procedures to improve the effectiveness and speed of marketing operations and ensures the compliance to the policies and procedures
Are You a Star?
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Marketing/Business Administration/Advertising/Tourism or relevant
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in 360 marketing management, a minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing team management
- Team management skills with empathy and high emotional intelligence
- Focused on developing team members and building a highly efficient team
- Perfectionist in achieving the content quality with speed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional in setting the right priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and stay focused on the priorities
- Strategic as well as capable of being extremely hands-on
- Passionate for excellent content creation and brand journalism
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance,, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Vice President - Marketing
Irwin & Dow
Nestle Middle East