Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Manager - Operational Strategy, Passenger Journey
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll provide leadership of the development, implementation and maintenance of Dubai Airports' Total Airport Management operational strategy.
- You'll improve operational efficiency at our airports with key performance indicators of reducing delays and optimizing the utilisation of resources and infrastructure.
- You'll develop the roadmap and rulesets for the development of a suite of operational tools supporting non-aircraft related components of the Concept of Operations.
- You'll create and maintain a strong network of senior level internal and external stakeholders involved in the passenger journey representing Dubai Airports in all cross-functional planning matters.
What you bring
- You should be educated to a Masters' degree level or an equivalent level in aviation management or relevant business studies discipline.
- You should have at least 10 years' experience in aviation management with minimum 5 years' experience at senior level in Airport Operations or Ground Handling.
- You'll have awareness and understanding of local, federal and international aviation regulations (GCAA, ICAO, IATA).
- You'll have proven project management skills. Complex multi-stakeholder programme management experience desirable.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE