Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks - MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLAND Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
- Working both in and out of the office, meet with tenants, oversee the leasing of multiple Units, make sure that each unit is leased as quickly as possible and all leases are completed and filed appropriately as per the approved set of standards.
- Implement and manage the planning, organizing and execution of all lease administration services across the Business Unit, like management of all leasing documentation, lease renewals and extensions in conjunction with the Asset Management Department.
- Develop and negotiate Lease agreements, in conjunction with the Commercial and Asset Management Department and establish feasible commercial parameters.
- Managing the relationship with defaulted tenants in order to resolve their issues with a minimum disruption.
- Identify targeted concepts & attract their interests to the project according to the approved mix.
- Meeting retailers continuously to identify expansion plans and create data base.
- Develop and propose for approval retail leasing strategy for retail leasing function to ensure sustainable development of leasing business in line with the business strategy.
- Implement the retail leasing strategy with the leasing, administration and Park's management team.
- Daily ongoing communications with the new concepts elected for the assigned shops
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market trends continuously which will help to fix the price to change our business strategy.
- Review & recommend corrective actions based on leasing activities and review the performance against key performance indicators.
- Manage good Client relation with the new and prospect tenants to ensure smooth finalization of offer.
- Researched, analyzed and maintained current information related to competition and market trends
- Identify and develop potential business opportunities to meet tangible objectives and targets for growth, to maximize and sustain revenue and profitability.
- Carry out price modeling of products in conjunction with Business Strategy respective year financial planning that maximizes the rate of return investment.
- Develop tenancy mix strategy and approve the tenancy mix for RL to ensure a proper to ensure long term value with the objective of not just achieving the revenue objective, but also presenting a complete offering to the visiting customers.
- Preparation of monthly reports of the performance of the department.
- Handled and responded to leasing inquiries and issues of prospects and existing clients and tenants
- Prepare & submit tenant mixes to the HOD for approval
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes for the respective function/department and ensure reviewing and keeping the existing ones updated as part of the 'continuous process improvement'.
- Manage implementation of relevant electronic systems to bring efficiency and effectiveness existing processes.
- Comply with standards at all times in order to drive and improve business excellence through monitoring, analyzing performance and taking corrective or preventative action.
- Understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures in order to exceed the operational requirements and ensure Guests receive the highest standards of quality and service.
- Ensure preparation of timely management reports to monitor and review the performance of the leasing function against key performance indicators in-order to highlight any variances to management for corrective action.
Are You a Star?
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Business Administration/Marketing/Economics
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in retail & specialty leasing
- Prior experience of managing a team
- Leasing & Account management experience
- Minimum of 3 years leasing experience in the UAE
- Full Understands of basic leasing strategies & tactics
- English language is essential and Arabic is an added value
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Senior Specialist Retail Product Development
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Sales Manager - LEGOLAND Hotel
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services