Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading global FMCG company to recruit a Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence to be based in Dubai.
Reporting into the Regional Marketing Director, The Sr Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence will lead the development and supervise the deployment of integrated brand strategies across various markets/zones to drive short and long-term growth of the Region. This includes a keen focus, working with relevant stakeholders on coordinating critical processes related to business planning, strategic marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches and business performance tracking. This position will be supported by 1 direct report.
• Identifying and implementing new key capabilities to enable the regional organization to exceed its goals, including building or replicating winning brand building & activation strategies.
• Inspiring a consumer centric culture through the creation of regional and local marketing strategies and plans that will enable the business to achieve and exceed its strategic and financial goals.
• Driving the cross-functional and cross-organizational delivery of the agreed brand strategies and the regional product portfolio marketing plans, including value propositions, positioning, and segmentation closely working with local Marketing teams.
• Coordinating with design, advertising, and digital agencies the adaptation or development of communication and packaging materials (including Brief, TVC , Digital video, POS Design and media mix)
• Develop customer marketing toolkit and picture of success
• Supervising Regional Marketing spending to drive efficiency ensuring optimal allocations across the various markets in consistency with the identified brand needs and business requirements.
• Defining and driving to implementation a Regional portfolio strategy grounded on business and financial analytics aimed at efficiency, cost optimizations and overall margin expansions.
• Ensuring solid governance versus local portfolio expansion initiatives, to ensure consistency with the agreed regional portfolio strategy.
• Cooperating with the Innovation team, shaping product development scenarios and drive optimal life cycle management.
• Cooperating with the Insight & Analytics team, continuously monitoring competitors and ensuring competitive strategies are in place for new and existing products.
• Formulating pipeline recommendations and priorities while leading strategy and business plans including support to all business development related opportunities.
• Coordinating central reporting activities, business reviews and Strategic planning presentations – collecting relevant information from local teams and other functions.
• High initiative and determination to drive results
• Being fast-thinker and able to solve issues swiftly
• Confident in decision making and calculated risk taking
• High willingness to drive change & innovation
• Capability to work in a high speed, lean Organization with entrepreneurial mindset
• Sharp influencing skills and capability to build consensus at different organizational levels
• Experience managing complex processes with colleagues across tenures and roles
• Proven experience on brand strategies, product launches, brand communication platforms, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or Marketing, preferably with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
• At least 10 years in Marketing – Brand Management and familiarity with all tools in this field (consumer and market share data, market research studies, media plans, etc.).
• Understanding of Distributor based RTM models
• Sales / Trade Marketing experience would be a plus
• Successful track record in terms of financial and market share achievements
• Fluent in English
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Trade Marketing Manager
Sales Strategy Senior Manager
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Business Development Manager / Account Manager