Job description / Role
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition MEA
NTS Group is the leading HR & Talent consultancy in the Middle East specializing across the Pharma, Consumer, Medical, and Healthcare sectors. We are exclusively representing a leading healthcare giant to recruit a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition MEA to be based in Dubai. Reporting into the Regional Director TA, this position will be responsible for:
• Directly manages a team of Recruiters and Coordinators with a focus on core corporate function roles (sales, marketing, finance, operations, support, etc).
• Partners with business leaders to recommend Recruiting strategies, analyze trends, proactively anticipate future hiring needs, and directly recruit on key senior leadership roles.
• Drives team to create and maintain strong relationships, working as a talent partner with internal customers.
• Identifies proactive and creative recruiting strategies for candidate’s pipeline channels, including leveraging our technologies, social media and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates.
• Ensure metrics are leveraged to inform TA strategies and to ensure ongoing performance
• Creates and implements processes and practices within the division based on a global strategic direction.
• Completes performance audits that evaluate candidate experience and compliance with staffing requirements.
• Reviews effectiveness for all methodologies utilized in identifying and acquiring talent and recommends changes to drive improved results.
• Ensure the team aligns staffing processes to Applicant Tracking System capability.
• Helps analyze/assess new technologies and build capabilities via systems.
• May work on global projects to drive future TA initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree is required (emphasis in HR, Business or IT preferred).
• 7+ years of progressive HR or business experience.
• 2+ years of sourcing and staffing experience (sourcer, recruiter, generalist, etc.)
• Recruiting experience in a Pharma, Consumer or Medical Devices company.
• 2+ years of people management in an HR or Recruiting role strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders and identify recruiting strategies to effectively meet business needs, including strong executive presence.
• Strong data tracking, analysis, and report generation, to include the ability to interpret and present data in a meaningful way to drive TA strategies.
• Project management experience.
• Knowledge of current sourcing and staffing strategies.
• Knowledge/understanding of compliance requirements for employment law, staffing and staffing systems.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.