Job description / Role
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will join a leading business based in Dubai. Managing a team of three you will lead and develop the marketing strategy to enhance the company brand. You will be an expert in market analysis, online marketing initiatives which ensure a commercial ROI for the business. In House experience only. Experience of working in e-commerce, retail, manpower planning business or customer services focused business preferred.
* Create marketing strategy to impact brand perception within a high performing culture
* Execute the marketing strategy and own creation of marketing programs to acquire new customers
* Own all key traffic drivers for the category, and work as a category advocate with central traffic teams
* Conceptualize, design and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to extend awareness
* Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and continuously improve efficiency to maintain optimum Rot
* Understand and use customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
* Act as the 'business owner', possessing a strong understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business
* Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, to deliver results
* The ideal candidate will hold MBA or master's degree in relevant domain with in-house marketing experience form working a fast-paced MNC or global business.
* 8+ years demonstrable experience in services marketing
* Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
* Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis
* Experience with Email and Affiliate marketing, Social Media, SEO, and Digital Advertising
* Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
* Prior team management experience
* 23 - 25K AED/Month.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.