Senior Marketing Manager
Job description / Role
Senior Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE!
This is a place where personality counts for more than your CV. We are genuine. Genuinely uncomplicated. Genuine in our dealings with one another. Genuinely professional. Genuinely reliable. Genuinely global with genuine local roots. With genuinely cool opportunities. And we're genuinely interested in you.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To establish annual budget, marketing plan and actions plans, with measurable objectives so as to achieve revenue and profit goals outlined in the annual business plan.
- Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plan.
- Create and ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies and programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of Hotel accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- Collaborate with the sales, rooms and food & beverage leaders to set the direction for target markets in terms of partnerships, maximizing revenue potential, market intelligence and product reviews within the competitive set.
- Lead and direct the creation of marketing and promotional materials and company literature using both internal resources and external vendors as required.
- Gather and analyse intelligence on markets' threat and opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge of Arabic, French, Russian and Chinese languages is a strong benefit
- University/College degree in Hotel or Business Management preferably with a concentration in Marketing is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of budget planning and financial controls is required
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success in strategically marketing properties in transition to maximize growth
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Communications Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services