AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
The Senior Mechanic shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Assist in performing daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
- Ensure that job is conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
- Good source of information for maintenance to be carried out. After completing these tasks, the Mechanic should be able to perform the maintenance by self on the following:
- Coiled Tubing (Hydraulics) & Related Equipment.
- C-Pumps & others on location
- Triplex pump
- Pumping unit general maintenance
- Electronic trouble shooting as applicable.
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains records.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Mechanic is required to participate actively in the planning and execution of CT and pumping, logging jobs, understanding the importance of: -Pre and Post job report
- Risk assessment
- Tailgate and safety meetings
- Rigging up/Rigging down and equipment layout as per Standards.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
Job Level: Senior Mechanic
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering
Age Requirement: 25 -45 years old
Years of Experience: 5 years work related
Certifications / Licenses: ITI Trained
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have basic Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Basic Knowledge on equipment functionality, periodic inspection and maintenance
- Trouble Shooting, skilled repairing & overhauling of equipments
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.