Job description / Role
Our client is a private based client in Dubai. They are seeking a snr mechanical engineer to maintain their private properties in and around the emirate of Dubai. This is a hands-on role, which will require the maintenance of commercial and residential high-end private properties in Dubai. This will include, but not be limited to, the works within the current property portfolio and assistance in any ongoing/future construction projects. The applicant will be reporting directly to the Estate Manager.
You must be based in Dubai to attend interviews and have a transferable visa.
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Undertaking scheduled and emergency equipment servicing and repairs (chiller, FAHU, AHU, FCU, compressors, water heaters, all types of pumps, irrigation and solenoid valves, etc.)
- This may include dismantling, adjusting and testing of the full equipment or its moving parts
- Planning and preparation of maintenance schedules (monthly, quarterly, yearly) for all building assets followed by compiling of maintenance reports
- Ensuring mechanical spare parts availability for scheduled and projected jobs inclusive of spare inventory (physical) checking and stock taking.
- Keeping all tasks and activities logged and updated
- Liaising with suppliers and supervising their technicians
- Professional interaction with the owners of the property
- Ensuring work complies to best engineering practices
- Responding to breakdowns in emergency cases.
Technical skill requirements include:
- 3-5 years' experience in the UAE
- Hands on MEP experience
- Basic knowledge of BMS
- Ability to read as built drawings
- Ability to trouble shoot, fault find, basic root cause analysis and develop solutions.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities & skills:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Professional, discreet and trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Compliant with Health and Safety Regulations
- Holder of a valid UAE driving license
- Candidates from a maintenance background will be considered, no construction bias candidates will be considered
Salary package is negotiable for the correct candidate.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Design / Construction
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Mechanical Engineer - Consultant
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|