Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Senior Mobile Developer . Our client is a Government company which is a global diversified energy group.
This is currently a 1 YEAR (EXTENDABLE/RENEABLE) role.
As a Senior Mobile Developer based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for developing software solutions by studying requirements from stakeholder. Making sure to deliver proper, error less, efficient code with good performance and performs software design using software development fundamentals.
Along with delivering required documentation related to the development. The basic skills should include experience in analyzing, coding, debugging, testing, problem solving, enhancing, and deploying solutions, and exploring new technologies, or new version.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Working closely with the business to define and document development needs.
• Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Participating in system design, to provide best strategic solutions.
• Performing analysis and discussing solutions for the new integration projects.
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code, and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Analyzing requirements, design, build test cases for SIT and UAT.
• Complying with all process of SDLC applied in ENOC(PMO, ITIL, DevOps, and ISO).
• Providing support to the support team, DBA team, network team and development team as required.
• Supporting to Troubleshoot daily issues related to existing BizTalk applications.
The ideal candidate must have:
• 6+ years of experience in Xamarin mobile development and .net technology
• Experience in one of native mobile development platforms IOS or Android. preferred both
• Proof of publishing at least 2 of 3+ rated apps to google and apple stores
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM.
• Experience in Phonegap
• HTML 5 with Bootstrap/jQuery
• Cross-Platform Development (UX/UI design)
• Communicate with an API like RESTapi/Soap Services
• Build Cordova/ PhoneGap/ionic for different platform like Android/iOS
• Angular/react framework
• Should have experience in integrating with Azure AD for SSO
• Experience in dotnet with C# is added advantage
• Should be able to handle application development end to end from requirement gathering, development and testing
Behavioral and Functional Competencies:
• Analytical: Ability to gather and analyse customer requirements for shortcomings and gaps of the Microsoft Application and provide a feasible solution.
• Design & Development: Should be able to convert business requirements into a feasible Design and Development of the solution and well versed with Microsoft Technologies or any new merging technologies.
• Time Management: Complete tasks in a timely manner within the timeframe established as per the Project Plan.
• Team Player: committed, reliable and collaborative team player, should be able to work with a team of developers, support and users to achieve the required goal.
• Communication: Should be able to effectively communicate (verbal or in written) with Customers, Implementation team and Product vendors on the matters related to all technical areas.
• Work Coordination: Coordinate work tasks with Customer, Implementation team, and Product Vendors (e.g Microsoft) in order to perform the tasks assigned efficiently in Timely manner, follow source code deployment procedures.
• Knowledge Management: Should maintain library of Developed Systems and create knowledge base for future projects.
• Process oriented: should comply with all process/policies without any objection or delay.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.