Job description / Role
- Extensive experience Xamarin SDKs.
- Working knowledge of API’s like GoogleMaps, Facebook, Twitter for mobile APPs.
- Complete comprehension of memory management.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented
- Programming (OOPS) using C# technologies.
- Experience in Xamarin IOS (C#)
- Experience in Xamarin Android (C#)
- Experience in Xamarin Forms (C#)
- Strong knowledge of Software Development
- Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Design & development of web services, API
- 4 years+ working experience in developing mobile projects in Xamarine with Native & Forms
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming language likeSwift, Java, C# and Reac tNative
- Experience in Agile development process
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.